Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10 Celebrity Quotes of The Decade!

This decade is damn near done with and I felt now would be the proper time to hit you with the Top 10 Celebrity Quotes of The 2000's. These are some of the most hilarious, controversial and profound things our most beloved celebrities have uttered these last nine years, so sit back and get ready to laugh/cry/shake your heads in dismay!

10: "Please pay attention to me." -Perez Hilton


9: "This is it." -Michael Jackson



8: "I don't care for black people very much." -Michael Richards



7: "Let's do some cocaine." -Lindsay Lohan



6: "How about a blow job today?" -Paris Hilton




5: "Let's do some cocaine." -Britney Spears


4: "We believe in God." -The Jonas Brothers



3: "Bill O'Reilly can suck my dick. And yes, it does lean towards the left." -Keiff Oblermann


2: "BRB, water-boarding." -Dick Cheney



1: "I like to fuck women who are not my wife, now leave me alone." -Tiger Woods



There you have it folks, the Top 10 Celebrity Quotes of The Decade. I can't wait to hear what they're gonna say next time around!

2 comments: