Monday, October 26, 2009

"Baby on board"? I don't give a shit.

Please stand by for a "rant":


I've always been confused when I see motor vehicles displaying this sticker:


I'm sure everyone has seen at least one while driving and probably never even gave it a second thought, which kind of defeats the purpose of even having the sticker in the first place. Obviously the people who utilize them want other motorists to be aware of the "precious cargo" in their cars, but why do they feel this is necessary? Are they simply bragging that they have indeed successfully "fucked" and produced a child and that said child is now safely strapped in its baby seat on the way to the park/doctor/Disney on Ice? Nobody likes a braggart and being able to shit out a kid is no major accomplishment, even the lowest forms of life can do that (see:unwed teenage mothers and Nicole Richie).




I think the real reason for the Baby on board sticker is to "warn" other vehicles to drive extra cautiously because there is a child in the car. But even that doesn't really "cut any ice" with me. I don't know about you, but I find it insulting these breeding assholes assume I'm a horrible driver when I'm not alerted to the presence of a child by a piece of laminated plastic stuck to a rear window. What nerve these smug sonsofbitches must have. What, do they just take it for granted I'm some psychopath who would attempt to run them off the road if it weren't for the sticker? Do they think I have some mental affliction where I wouldn't hesitate to do some outlandish/potentially dangerous shit while behind the wheel of my car if not for that one saving grace, a Baby on board sticker? Fuck them. Fuck them and their spawn, OK?


Newsflash dickheads, no one gives a fuck about you, your baby or your sticker. If it's my whim to do so I will endanger your safety on the open road, sticker or no sticker, that's life. That's how the cookie crumbles. DEAL WITH IT.

END OF RANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment