Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm "unclean".

My computer has recently come under siege by several viruses. There are distasteful icons on my desktop of a woman's exposed vulva orifice which I did not place there. Obviously my Spy ware blocker isn't functioning (at all). I'm running the risk of having some "third party hacker" steal my identity and all my passwords by blogging right now, but I had to let my readers know I will weather this storm and blog at 100% again soon. This is probably retaliation for my post about Internet scams by anonymous cowards and cyber terrorist extremists. I'm just grateful for the Patriot Act so president Obama can eventually find these assholes and water board the fuck out of them. I don't know when I'll be able to blog again, I have to call my "computer guy" to sort this shit out. Until then, God bless, Good luck and Jesus is King.

No comments:

Post a Comment